I have the basics on this OK- I have a stack that I want the end user to be able to update.

I have a "Splash Screen" stack that opens the main stack and that is what I use to create the standalone.

I don't get the Rev icon on the Mac app file (have it selected in the standalone settings)

On the PC side, I get a folder with the two files: SplashScreen.exe and MainStack.rev

I'm using Rev2.6.1 I don't get the Rev Icons, I get generic icons for both (with Rev 2.5 and 2.6 I get the icons, but the other problem is still there).

Functionally, everything works with the OSX standalone, the problem is with the Windows:

The main problem is when the .exe file is opened it produces an error message:

"The application or DLL C:\...............\MainStack.rev is not a valid Windows image. Please check this against your installation disk."

When I click 'OK' the stack opens fine, works properly, and saves properly, just produces the same error each time it is opened.

It didn't do this in previous versions so it may be something changed in the stack or the standalone settings. Whatever it is, I can't find it. Any insights?

Ron