andre wrote:
I use JaguarPC.net and never had any problem. It's cheap, fast, their

I also use www.jaguarpc.com and have done Rev CGI on it with no problem. Some history - I started using www.aletiahosting.com just because the MetaCard web site was on it at some point, then jaguarpc bought aletiahosting. Scott Raney made some recommendations concerning ISPs on the MC email list, including having your domain name registered at a different company than your web site host - he had some problems once.