Hi Peter,

I have an invisible player that I am using to play audio. It worked fine in 2.6. It doesn't work in 2.6.1. On Windows it plays the first few words and then is cut off. Has anyone seen this? I am playing MP3 files (actually .swa file that have been renamed .mp3)

if i remember correctly this is an older (than 2.6.1) bug.

Just making your player visible again and putting it offscreen
(e.g. -1000,-1000) should make it play correctly again.

Please tell me if i am right (or not :-)

Peter T. Evensen
http://www.PetersRoadToHealth.com
24-hour recorded info hotline: 1-800-624-7671

Regards

Klaus Major
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.major-k.de