OK - not clear how it works - as the important handler is missing?

On 25 Oct 2005, at 19:33, MisterX wrote:

Here's my link to TAOO's language GUI manager article I just put up!

http://www.monsieurx.com/tiki/tiki-view_articles.php

It's 4 scripts long, but there's far more in a new stack im building
for the purpose of GUI language translations.

While the real "dialog" version is not there yet, there is already
a few 1000 expressions in more than 20 languages ready to be used.

Quick copyright question (maybe you should clarify on your web site) - all rights reserved means we need to clear copyright with you to use the handlers.

NB - TikiWiki has a basic lisence feature - but for Wiki pages only - where you can specify a default license - with links to the actual license.