OK, I've posted it: #3204.

Charles

On Oct 25, 2005, at 2:56 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:

Charles-

Tuesday, October 25, 2005, 9:14:53 AM, you wrote:

I don't have time to check at this minute -- but I'll take Mark W's
message (a little farther down the list) to mean that this has
already been BZ'd . . . right?

This particular issue (click on an array to display the elements,
continue processing, the elements don't change and don't disappear the
way other variables do) hasn't been logged, and probably deserves its
own entry.

-- -Mark Wieder