altMenuStack
builder by Chipp Walters with stack scripts by Ken Ray

What does this do?

This free plugin creates a stack with images and menutext and scripts which you can use as your own custom popup menu. It was created so that popup menus can have images associated with them. Check it out!

It's also compatible with Altuit's altPlugin toolbar available at:
http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/altPluginCover/about.htm

As usual with any of our plugins, please back up your stacks! I use altPluginArchive to do this. It also makes a serialized copy of a stack each time it is invoked.

To try it just enter into your message box:
go URL "http://www.gadgetplugins.com/altplugins/altMenuStack.rev";

Mucho thanks to Ken Ray for his generous offer of his great menuStack scripts!!!

best,

Chipp Walters
Altuit, inc