On 27 Oct 2005, at 18:09, Lynch, Jonathan wrote:

One possibility is that if we create a revdoc wiki with the new
documentation, then when RunRev is ready to create their own wiki, the
user-created wiki could be ported to RunRev for your use.

Sounds good to me. Rev Docs are fine and available locally - it's the additional stuff and open source collaborative environment that makes this useful - not replicating the existing docs.

If and when a wiki is set up, it will be necessary to have a copyright
notice incorporated, as the documentation is copyright Runtime
Revolution.

Warm Regards,

Heather

Heather Nagey, Customer Support Manager
Runtime Revolution Ltd
www.runrev.com

How about the French and German versions of the Docs? Or perhaps Japanese?

I do wish you guys would have a clear and positive open source strategy which would allow the community to release some of it's latent potential. License your docs under a Creative Commons (non- commercial license) would enable others to contribute without enabling them to use the material commercially. The community here is an asset you should really learn to make more use of. Holding on to non-essential copyright and in so doing holding back valuable contributions is plain daft.

Chinese anyone?