Tried this handler - but does not work as expected:

on resizeStack
    if the shiftkey is "Down" then
        -- do not let Rev Geometry manager auto-resize
        send "revCacheGeometry" to this card in 5 ticks
    else
        pass resizeStack
    end if
end resizeStack

The problem I have is that when working on lots of objects using the geometry manager they occasionally go haywire with no way to go back. With this handler I can hold down the shift key and resize the stack with some chance of getting hold of the objects - however the revCacheGeometry does not seem to fix things - if I manually move an object it mostly works.

Any tips?