Message: 12
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 17:14:45 -0600
From: Chipp Walters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: A must have stack for all...
To: How to use Revolution <use-revolution@lists.runrev.com>

altEmailHarness
    by Chipp Walters using Sean Shao's GREAT libSmtp253

Chipp,

Thanks for this. Don't have any immediate need yet, but nice to know it is there for the future.

Unfortunately it doesn't work for me.

In the log I get: "Opening true" followed quickly by "Closing connection," and then a dialog box: "Send failed"

I tried stepping through the script in the debugger and the failure occurs at the line:

start using stack "libSmtp253"

That stack shows in the Application Browser.

I haven't figured out how to step into the substack for further debugging.

Any thoughts?

Jim