Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

Hi All

Hi Again

If I change the option key to be activated by the 3rd mousebutton thebn it is ok
but if both use the first mousebutton then there is a problem.

Any ideas?
cheers
bob

I have an option button added to a form with the script
on mousedown
   if the mainstack of this stack is Armbase then
       if the controlkey is down then
           grab me
           end if
           end if
           end mousedown

When the button is on the destination stack it can be grabbed when the control
key is down. OK no surprise there.... but it remains grabbed and no matter
where the mouse goes (and if you mouse down twice) it follows te cursor.

Any ideas?
I tried it on a fresh stack and it does the same. So no stack legacy.

All the best
Bob