On Nov 3, 2005, at 6:28 PM, Roger Guay wrote:

I've searched the archives, but found only limited information about controlling external devices with Rev. As I need something somewhat more sophisticated and reliable than X-10 devices, I would like to ask anew if anyone is doing this kind of work? What would be ideal is an external Programable Logic Controller that we could communicate with via Rev. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

What type of devices? I routinely control serial and network controllable stuff with Revolution.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.