Richard Gaskin wrote:

It's somewhere between funny and sad, but I find one thing that impresses folks who have experience programming on Windows is that the Rev engine is self-contained, and unlike VB or ToolBook doesn't require an army of DLLs strewn all over the hard drive.

Avoiding DLL-Hell is a great point to include when I go evangelising. Imagine how much time one saves not writing or supporting them...Imagine how many headaches users will avoid... :-D

-Erin