On Nov 6, 2005, at 10:56 PM, Dan Shafer wrote:

Kee....

Do you want to do this between stacks in the IDE or between stacks in a single finished application or between two finished Rev applications?

Actually, from an applescript applet to a finished Rev application. I am assuming that if I can get a stack in the IDE to talk to a finished stack application, the code for the applet should be as what would be in the IDE.

I'm guessing you are asking for this clarification because ... if the transaction is between two finished applications, having the master application find the slave application gets to be very complicated. That would be an interesting sample stack to see but more than what I need.

Thanks, Kee