On Nov 10, 2005, at 1:01 PM, David Bovill wrote:

This is OK - but more interested in Rev as a client side technology here. The two customers I know of want fast rich clients on the intranet, and standard web services that they can pick from a large range of open source developers and languages for. Take this as a third possibility?

Absolutely. I'm a great believer in "both-and" rather than "either-or">

I'm willing and eager to put some serious time and even a little money on the table to facilitate this if we can assemble a small team of people who want to explore it seriously.

Any interest?

Sure - would be prepared to top up the pot a little too,

Great. I'll check back and if we gen up enough interest, I'll figure out how to structure something.