Flavel Steve wrote:
In my case printing bordered fields on Windows loses the left border.
I have posted a simple example in the user spaces, Programming/ Printing Test

On the Mac the fields appear to print much thicker than 1 pixel.

I passed this question to Dan Friedman, a powerhouse Rev developer -- here's his reply:

Yeah, this is the same problem I had. I never was able to fix it, so I just got around it. I ended up turning off the border of the field and putting a graphic rectangle around the field. Rev prints the graphic's border ok, but not the field's border.

This work-around adds some extra overhead to the stack (in my case LOTS of extra controls), but it did solve the problem.
---------

Hope that helps....

--
 Richard Gaskin