Dear Chipp,

Thanks. As always in programming tasks, AJAX will have to do with both great and well designed proposals (like the one you are relaying to us) one side and low and sad level coding on second side.

In about well designed, web application's front-ends, CSS2+AJAX+Blog tools are probably the most usefull we can get today. In about application's servers, Rev is certainly lots more powerfull and clean than any UML + Java's based Tomcat's or JBoss solution...

About the back-ends ? PostgreSQL, QTSS, MapServer...

Best Regards,