And overloading of functions???

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Shafer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "How to use Revolution" <use-revolution@lists.runrev.com>
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 8:14 PM
Subject: Re: Overwrite functions...

Overriding built-ins is not supported in Rev as far as I know.

On Nov 18, 2005, at 6:00 PM, Gilberto Cuba wrote:

Hi,

Exists any way of overwrite a functions that it is defined by the Engine Revolution with my function?

Example, i want to run a function that i defined like "sec" and not run a function that return the seconds.

function sec tValue
  put value( 1 / cos( tValue ) ) into tResult
  return tResult
end sec

Best regards,

Gilberto Cuba