Mark Wieder wrote:
All-

Is there an easier way to get the label of the selected radio button
in a group? I've got several occurrences where I've got something like
the following ugly syntax. It seems like there should be something
more intuitive, but I can't seem to come up with it.

switch the label of button (the hilitedButton of group "gpFilter") of group
"gpFilter"
  case "the label of radio button 1"
    break
  ...etc.
end switch

One approach could be to assign each button a uAction property, which contains the name of a handler to be called when it's selected.

So rather than the above you could write something like:

do (the uAction of the hilitedbutton of grp "gpFilter")

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation