Scott Rossi wrote:

Recently,Richard Gaskin wrote:

You may not send automated queries of any sort to Google's
  system without express permission in advance from Google.
  Note that "sending automated queries" includes, among other
  things:

    * using any software which sends queries to Google to
      determine how a website or webpage "ranks" on Google
      for various queries;

In other words, no Web browsers allowed.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Thanks Richard & Scott,

I just fired off an email to Google to see if I can get permission (though my hopes aren't too high based on what I read)

If they do give me permission I'll be back!

Any clues about my truncated Option-style menu button?

Thanks,

Marty Knapp