I'll up the ante one cent and suggest we plan a BOF for Rev developers, Valentina or not. I'll be going, though I'm not yet certain which dates.

On Nov 23, 2005, at 10:25 AM, Lynn Fredricks wrote:

Hello all,

Im going to MacWorld Expo 2006 in San Francisco in January. It's a great time to get together if you are going. Id like to sit down with folks who are developing with Revolution and Valentina, or those of you who would like
to learn more about Valentina.

Anyone else going?