Hello Revolutionaries,

Has anyone ever had Rev actually put a menu group into a stack "all by itself"? On the other thread David swears that this is the case and that he didn't put it there. I find this very hard to believe and I would like to know if it is true. So has this ever happened to anyone else?

The clue for me that this might be a user mistake is the name of the group ""fgttryiolk" which is closely grouped on the keyboard for both hands while typing. I have had object names change to something like this "ffefskjil" but it was usually because I forgot the object was selected when I touched the keyboard. Or occasionally the cat runs across my keyboard. But that is a separate issue. The real issue is whether or not Rev is capable of, just out of the blue, all by itself, in some weird anomaly, due to some bug, adding it's own menu group and then renaming it to closely related keys on the keyboard and then deleting it from the current card but leaving it in the stack and in the "Place" menu.

Let me know,

Tom