Steve,

Don't take this the wrong way, but you really should contact RunRev directly. They can help you decide on the best approach for what you want to do. I did and they were very helpful when I was trying to decide. Just off the top of my head this idea does not sound like the best idea. I may be wrong but please contact the RunRev team and I know they will help you.

Tom