Your feeling is right. I am 60. I don't worry about age. It's a proven fact that people who have more birthdays live longer.

Besides, I always heard programming was a young man's game so I figure if I keep doing it maybe the Universe will forget my chronological age.

And for my feelings about the docs, go to http:// www.revolutionpros.com and click on "Views". That way I don't have to repeat them here endlessly!