Second that... I've been using Metacard and RunRev now for what...ten years? can't remember when I switched from Supercard... in that whole time think I had 4 corrupt stacks. All the work of which (script wise) was easily recovered by simply opening the broken stack in BBEdit and copying out my scripts.

Well I wish I knew what you were doing differently from me! I have been using Rev for about 18 months have had at least 8 corruptions! However, I started under MacOS 9 and to be honest I haven't seen many since I switched to Mac OS X, In fact just 2 I think.

I think this qualifies as about as "Rock Solid!" as you can get... and I use Rev intensively, every day... not for commercial apps, but Rev apps drive key in-house applications for Hinduism Today International Magazine and Himalayan Academy Publications.

I agree, once you have got an App to work, then it is rock solid and very impressive, it's just these silly problems what cause the "gotachas".

As I said I am genreally fairly happy with RunRev but:

When it's good it's very good,
But When it's bad it's - WICKED!!!

lol

All the best