I downloaded Revolution because i was told it would be able to open my Macintosh formatted hypercard address stack on my Windows PC. I tried to open the stack using the File open stack command, but it did not see the stack in that window, so i changed the view to all files. Then it saw the stack, but when it tried to open it, i got a bunch of errors. I think I need to change the extension on the Hypercard stack file to a Revolution extension, but I don't know what that is. If this is not the answer, can anyone tell me how to get Revolution to read my Hypercard stack. It is saved on my PC's hard drive. Thanks,

Debbie