Chipp, Richard, Dan, Eric and Stephen,

thanks for your insights. Only Rev this could be possible, in couple lines I just wrote a patch function that will pick htmltext from a field and do some mysterious magical procedures and convert it back to things I can use on my projects. I don't need to edit full html, just text nodes, now I can edit and my functions will convert the thing back to html.

just a function to strip all those tags and some functions to put the h2 and stuff like that back where they belong. It's now working.

Cheers
andre