I see there is a deal going were if you buy revolution they give you
valentina. Does anybody have anything good or bad to say about
valentina? I was going to be buying revolution anyways and maybe I
should jump and buy before the offer expires.

Thanks

Steve

if you are going to buy revolution anyway, getting valentina as a bonus is worth it. they work well together. i am not exactly objective since i have been using this combo for several years now and used valentina with hypercard before.

robert