Hello Chipp,

Is this in the card script (on opencard)?

All best Always
Fred

From: Chipp Walters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: How to use Revolution <use-revolution@lists.runrev.com>
Subject: Re: Unhiliting Radio Buttons
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 16:20:17 -0600

set the hilitedbutton of grp "fred" to none

Fred Giannetto wrote:
Hello,

I am finishing an example of an online lesson plan with a test. Do I have to manually unhilite every radio button when the card (or stack opens) or is there someway I can unhilite them all at once, *possibly with a wildcard operator* (they are spread out over 4 different cards).

Happy Holidays Everyone
All best Always
Fred