This distinction still irks me. I have never had the need to compile any of my stacks, hypercard, metacard, or RR. But as I have written thousands of them, and use them daily in my lab, I would count myself as a ``pro'' user, not a ``hobbyist''. However, just because a DreamCard-like model fits my needs doesn't mean that I don't need the increasingly-many add-ons that come only with the ``pro'' version. Hence, if a distinction needs to be made, stick to the one RR sensibly chose: DreamCard for those who don't need to produce stand- alone apps, and RR for those who do. The engine, add-ons, plug-ins, cross-platform use, etc. should otherwise be the same for both. And no one needs to be disparaged in the process.