Just raising my hand here as Civilian Who Wouldn't Be Using Rev If I Couldn't Do It For Under $100 (since it's my own non-amortizable money). It can make sense for Rev not to want me, but it makes a different kind of sense for Rev to swallow its pride & take me on. Who knows what might result?

It might be useful not to forget the similar-but-different model offered by systems like Python-plus-wxPython (or other widget-making libraries). Go that way or don't, but don't ignore that set of possibilities. I came over to Rev purely because I had to port an old Hypercard tutorial and couldn't face building all the click-here-and- show-that-there stuff with wxWidgets. Now it's got my thinking about kinds of apps with similar ratios of interface to innards, which I wouldn't have tackled otherwise. So that's a path, anyway.

Particularly since making things in the very general category of tutorials is a task at which Rev unmistakably excels.

Charles