Timothy Miller wrote:

 > OK, twist my arm, I did it -- in your message box:

 >   go url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/download/ballclock4.rev";

I'd love to see the clock. I tried to find a downloads link, but maybe there isn't one. Clicking on the link in the email from the list gives me a window full of code. What to do?

Easiest thing is not to click on it it all - run Rev, open the message box and cut/paste the entire line

go url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/download/ballclock4.rev";

into the message box - it will download and run the stack for you.