From: "Ken Ray"

On 12/5/05 8:23 PM, "Jerry Muelver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ken, StackRunner won't even run the stack on Win XP. It just goes away after I select the stack file. On Mac, is showed the same reluctance to access the
file as Dreamcard Player.

Jerry, I'll contact you offlist to follow up on this so we can patch
StackRunner to make it work for you situation.

Looks like it was me, not StackRunner, Ken. I tweaked my stack to fix some file-processing glitches. Then I fed the fixed stack to StackRunner and it ran perfectly! Superb product, Ken!

---- Jerry Muelver