Hi!
  I humbly request for all your help as am very new to revolution and am very
exited about it, however i have made some blunders along the way but i believe
REVOLUTION is really programing at the speed of thought!

  I am looking for sample scripts that clearly deal with creation, updating,
saving and sending of binfiles.

  I have downloaded the movies on the rev website but there are no actual
scripts to tear apart.

  Thanks all in advance,

  However would still greatly appreciate any sample scripts from the group.

Best Regards
NICHOLAS NGINYA

  "The important thing to recognize is that it takes a team, and the team ought
to get credit for the wins and the losses.
  Successes have many fathers, failures have none.”  Philip Caldwell