On 7 Dec 2005, at 02:02, Dan Shafer wrote:

Another thing that would surely help would be to get RunRev on Linux really
cooking; so many of the young programmers I know and hear about are
Linux-savvy.

My experience too - it has been the only way I have ever succeeded interesting any truly bright under 25 year olds - the main thing that puts them off is the lack of an open source strategy. They go yeah this is great - but is it open source? Now it does not need to be open source to convince them - they just need to see how it can not just fit in, but be a Revolutionary part of all those cool open source projects they are dying to get their teeth into.