Scott Rossi wrote:

Hi Andy:

How can anyone resist a GUI challenge?...

OK, I'm not sure if I did what you're asking, but I took a stab at this, and
spent way to much time figuring out the math (this was a good exercise for
me in efficient scripting).  I think it works as an abacus should but the
"abacus experts" out there should take a look to verify.
Execute the following in your message box (not a browser):

 go url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/download/abacus.rev";

I'd give my soul to be able to make these graphics.

Jim