My dear Scott,

Thanks, I just reposted for more info. I do need a windows solution if at all possible.

I am going to look into the XML file and what I can do with it. Also your stack looks interesting and I will play with it later. Looks good though.

Right now I would very much like to 'talk" to iTunes from both windows and the mac. But on the mac side it seems very doable, it is the windows side I am concerned about.

This project seems like I could do any number of things with it. I nee to grasp what is actually doable at this point but an external would be great. I am looking into it. So many people (on the mac side) have written co-apps to go along with iTunes that the item in question may already be out there.

This is my project so I will be sharing what ever I find with the list.

Thanks again,

Tom