Roger Guay wrote:

IMO, I think it's possible, but I think it's more labor to get it to work in Rev than in Flash, and I'm not sure the filesize would weigh in as low as
the Flash file.  But it is definitely possible.

Can you suggest a way to do the final scene with the snow falling?

Take a look at Revonline
username : alextweedly
category : Games
stack : Snow falling

It's a bit of a hack (ok, it's a lot of a hack), but demonstrates how you could do it.
Uses polygons with markers (one polygon for each size of snowflake).

It would look much better with a background image - but that's the bit I'd find hardest ...

If you were doing this for real, you wouldn't copy/paste the whole script between the two buttons :-) :-)