Dear Wolfgang,

Many thanks for your interest and encouragement. I have now written a page that describes this "universal unix script runner" stack and how it works:
<http://projects.lexicall.org/taskflow/module_runner.php>

I will test it this week on a variety of unix scripts. Persons ready to volunteer for Beta Testing can contact me privately (to avoid to innundate this list).

Cheers,
Marielle

Not too loud.... that's an idea I am working on, using revolution to both rapidly define (scripter side) and rapidly present (user side) visual interfaces used to define parameters to Unix scripts. A not so detailed overview at: <http://projects.lexicall.org/ taskflow/> and <http://projects.lexicall.org/exercist/>. More details to follow soon.

Congratiulation Marielle,
you got it!
pls be *very loud*!!

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

T-mappingĀ© is PhotoLearning Mindmaps!
http://www.internettrainer.com
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
Tel: ++43/1/ 479 6410
Fax: ++43/1/ 955 14 64-198

Marielle Lange (PhD),  Psycholinguist

Alternative emails: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Homepage http://homepages.lexicall.org/mlange/
Easy access to lexical databases                    http://lexicall.org
Supporting Education Technologists http:// revolution.lexicall.org/wiki