As I had at least one request for a case studies gallery, it is now up and running.
<http://revolution.lexicall.org/case_studies.php>
Have you seen *anything* that good looking in the konfabulator gallery?

You would like yours to be added? Simple, you can use the metadata editor for this purpose or you can send me a text file (preferably unix format, utf-8 if it contains non ascii characters) with the following information. For pictures, best are gif (png are a problem for IE) and with a width of 250px.

To help you decide between the education and case studies gallery, the "education" gallery links to stacks for which the source is accessible, the "case studies" gallery is for commercial and non commercial applications distributed as compiled applications.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------
<keywords>
    <material>revolution case study</material>
</keywords>

<resource_description>
    <name>Short Title</name>
<description> Description (basic html tags like <br /> can be used) </description> <url_image>(url to a file on your server or name part of the mtd file + .gif)</url_image> <url_information>(url to your website or any other relevant page)</url_information>
</resource_description>

<contact_details>
    <author>your name (first and last name)</author>
    <author_email>your email address</author_email>
</contact_details>

Cheers,
Marielle

PS. Sorry for the strange emails from me. I posted them using the wrong email... they ended up in the cue, being published about a after I had sent them.

Marielle Lange (PhD),  Psycholinguist

Alternative emails: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Homepage http://homepages.lexicall.org/mlange/
Easy access to lexical databases                    http://lexicall.org
Supporting Education Technologists http:// revolution.lexicall.org/wiki