Marielle,

I think a few people wanted a place to go to and share graphics info and files. I don't know how they get here to the list though.

Thanks for the kind words, but now I think I could have been a bit more helpful and less critical which I did try to correct when I saw it was going slightly downhill. I do so enjoy the people here and the varied interests and backgrounds.

Thanks again,

Tom