Devin,

My system seems to hang when I open the inspector to the tables popup. If I command period it releases and displays the table info correctly.

OSX 10.4 Rev 2.6.1

Has that happened to you at all?

Tom

On Dec 14, 2005, at 3:35 PM, Devin Asay wrote:

Joe,

By "lines showing" do you mean the horizontal lines, like you see on notebook paper? If so, just open the property inspector for the field, choose "Table" from the popup list, then check "Text baselines", which shows the, well, baselines for the text. This is the same as setting the "showlines" property to true. Alternatively, you can check the "Horizontal Grid" checkbox, which sets the hgrid property to true. You can see the difference if you turn them both on at once.

Devin