David Coker wrote:

As far as the giggling goes, have at it! ...I'm accustomed to it and
don't mind a bit. =)

No giggling, and I hope you never feel you have to apologize for asking anything here. I've said it before -- I love it when new users join the list. I'm afraid we can be intimidating for those who are just starting out with Transcript, but we really don't mean to scare anyone off.

Ask us anything, anything at all. Really. You can pay it back when the next crop of users show up. ;)

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]