On 2005, Dec 16, , at 20:35, Eric Chatonet wrote:

Hi Thierry,
Bonjour Eric,

Dom is a mac user and he can't decompress your archive since the last available version of Stuffit is 9.01 on this platform.
I'm on a Mac (10.3.8) too and use Stuffit 10. Why not upgrade ? It's free :-)

I asked Klaus to send me your stack but I was unable too to open the archive he sent to me. Since your stack is light, I suggest that you put it on your server as a binary file without compressing it.
Then we all be able to thank you :-)

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet