Hi Garret,

NO! :-)
It's not a trap!
You should be able to see the list of the tutorials and pick the one you want. If you have problems (it's used by hundreds of developers), just write me off list. About your other mail about drag and drop, there is also another tutorial in the same collection that might get you started.

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet
http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/    [EMAIL PROTECTED]/