On Dec 19, 2005, at 3:14 PM, Bill Marriott wrote:

Actually, if you note my examples, the omission of the third trunc was
intentional to allow for fractional seconds. You can always pass a trunc'ed
or rounded value if you like. :)

Bill

Ahhhhh......... Ok, and now you've peaked my curiosity here. How would I handle fractional seconds, or convert fractional seconds into milliseconds?

This is something I was going to ask soon anyway. Because I will want to update some information every .5 seconds. And I hadn't had the chance to see if Rev was capable of this or not.

Here's the scenario.... If a song title is too wide for the label's width, I want to scroll the the title one letter at a time every .5 seconds so that eventually the entire title of the song has passed before the users view.

And my bad on the assumption. Since you didn't mention it, I thought it was just an oversight.

Thanks again,
-Garrett