Marty,
What about resizing (growing) the group or alternately, using revChangeWindowSize to grow a stack? Let us know if you find something that looks good. I'm a big fan of sheets... especially now that rev won't show them off screen :)
-Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust !)
web     http://elementarysoftware.com/