Thanks Brian and Dave,

I am now getting cookies :-)
I will post the script that allows a log in as soon as I get it working.

Dennis

On Dec 21, 2005, at 3:11 AM, Dave Cragg wrote:

On 21 Dec 2005, at 02:38, Brian Yennie wrote:

Dave & Dennis,

Those headers you report are a redirect which probably needs to be followed. What happens if you follow the URL indicated in the "Location" field? That URL seems to indicate from it's name that is has something to do with setting cookies.

You should follow Brian's suggestion. I haven't really followed all of this thread, sorry.

By the way, libUrl will automatically follow redirects if the original request is a GET, but won't follow them for POST requests. (This follows the http rfc spec.) I'm assuming your login request used POST.

To extract the Location url:

put libUrlLastRHHeaders() into tRHHeaders
put lineOffset("Location:", tRHHeaders) into tLocLine
if tLocLine > 0 then
  put word 2 to -1 of line tLocLine of tRHHeaders into tNewLoc
end if

Cheers
Dave