The object being debugged at that moment...the context object.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Tool makers for the 21st century
http://www.daniels-mara.com/products

On Dec 22, 2005, at 3:01 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:

Jerry-

Thursday, December 22, 2005, 10:24:59 AM, you wrote:

Dennis, et al.

Right! Folder of watched vars would be possible. HOWEVER I will then
have to save those watched vars as a custom prop in the object.

Sounds OK, but I'm not quite sure what "the object" is here. Do you
mean the object that contains the watched var, or are you referring to
the Var Watcher itself? If the former, I don't see why it has to be
done that way, although you certainly know your code better than I do.
But I would think the watched vars could be stored as custom props of
the Var Watcher, with the appropriate context saved there as well.

-- -Mark Wieder