At 12:30 PM -0800 12/26/05, Dan Shafer wrote:
I think the inclusion of the Rev "R" icon is the default behavior on OS X.
At least that's what I've always seen.

The way to get rid of it is to use the first argument to supply an icon type
from among information, question, error, and warning. Even then, though,
(again on OS X), you get an icon with a small "R" on it. To replace those
icons with more standard icons you have to put revised icons in certain
locations in the application. That's been discussed before but I can't
recall the details.

Maybe that is what  gRevAppSmallIcon is for?

ciao,
sims

European Rev Conference  2006
www.techietours.com