On Dec 27, 2005, at 7:52 AM, Scott Kane wrote:

BZ 2936. It's got no votes, but it's what keeps me from ever using
the Topics part of the docs.

I've been experiencing much the same thing.  Also the
doc's mysteriously die from time to time and I can't
get them going again unless I reinstall Rev.  How do
you vote for BugZilla?

I don't; it always says I don't have any votes. I don't know how who gets votes to spend, but obviously someone here will know. Ken Ray's (Sons of Thunder) RevZilla stack is the easiest way I know of to peruse bugs.

Charles